Pages

24 Apr 2012

A to Z Challenge - Day 23 - Really Stupid Tattoos

Again I have missed some days in this challenge (I really do suck at this!) but I will make up for the lost letters by talking about really stupid tattoos.

For some reason, people seem to have no concept that these things are for life. That is, unless you want them burned off your skin to a certain degree. It makes me question why people pick the things they do. Whim? Fashion? Lack of sense?


1. Tramp Stamp.

For those who do not know what a tramp stamp is, its a tattoo on a woman, located on the lower back. The term derives from the location of the tattoo being in what was once thought of as a sexually promiscuous area of the body. If you want the basic definition, they are a nonsensical squiggle used to sign post the ass area.



2. Name of partner. 

Now, we live in a society where often a relationship ISN'T for life. Not to say that couples can't stay together. It happens of course but just not that often. I think people are absolutely stupid if they think that scribing the name of their partner of 2 weeks on their arm is a sign of love and devotion. Honestly, its like a woman answering the door to their partner whilst wearing a wedding dress. They'll leave you. You'll look stupid unless you quickly get into another relationship, have a child and name this child after the regrettable decision.


3. Facial Tattoo

Take a look at Mike Tyson for a start.. then the girl who, "fell asleep" during a procedure to get 3 stars on her face and ended up with over 50. This has never ever been a good idea. I don't get creeped out by the guy with the skull tattoo on his face. I think, what a ****. I don't understand the logic behind mutilation of the facial area with inky scribbles, maybe I'm missing out and should opt for, "Look at me, I made myself look ugly to be different" tattooed on my head. It would save me a lot of time deciding between hearts or flowers.



4. On the knuckles.

Its not gangster and you don't look tough. Yes Rihanna, I mean you


5. Eye tattoo.

By this I do not mean a picture of eyes tattooed onto the body. Whilst this alone is weird, I mean literally the tattooing of the eyeball. Yes, you read this right. People actually tattoo their eyeballs for whatever reason. Definitely the weirdest and most stupid kind of tattoo to have.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??


7 comments:

  1. AHHH you can DO that? Tattoo your EYEBALL?! Ick ick ick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh how painful must that be to get your eyeball tattooed?! How?! EWWW! Even tattooing your kids name is pretty ridiculous, obviously they are more for life than a partner but still, very weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not agree with you more! How many people like the same thing, enough to have it permanently stamped on their body, for 20 - 50 YEARS!?!?

    Dropping by from A to Z; it's nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree but what multiple facial piercings and lumps under the skin really freak me out more - I mean, why?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont get the point with a bunch of tattoo's or piercings either.. I don't think I ever want to get any tattoo's or piercings, maybe another one in my ear, but otherwise, no way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post!
    I never understood Tattoos. It's like a permanent drawing you wish you could erase. Hilarious post, though, especially your view on eyeball tattoos - I had never seen these before but, ugh. Pain to look like an "individual", I suppose..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have enough with my ears pierced one on each ear
    Plus I am afraid of needles anyway
    Eyeballs??????????????????

    ReplyDelete