Pages

11 Apr 2012

A to Z Challenge - Day 11 - Jolly Jupiter + Co.





Mercury - About as hot as a planet gets. Best buds with the mighty star and the envy of the other planets.

Venus - Wants to be earth but sadly lacks the atmospheric requirements. May take over the earth's position when we kill it.

Earth - Poor earth. Seen all kinds of abuse from poisoning to burns. He has been raped from all sides. Very depressed planet.

Mars - This ketchup coloured rock has certainly caught the attention of the Earth. He certainly knows how to pull the moves.

Jupiter - Big, happy, jolly. The santa of the solar system.

Saturn - This cool cat certainly loves being different from the others.

Uranus + Neptune - Rarely talked about and always getting mixed up. Uranus has had enough of the bottom jokes.

Pluto - Not only was he the runt of the solar system but he has now been rejected as a planet. Poor thing.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Joanna,

    Love your cleverness and the adorable picture! Had to include it in my A.D.'s FAV 5 of the A to Z Challenge today! http://adduling.wordpress.com/
    Come and see and read my J topic...J is for Jack in the Box tacos!

    A.D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Funny post. Like all the comments about the planets.

    Sonia Lal, A to Z Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. Poor uranus.
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com
    Just A-Zing around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog, what fun. Nice to visit a creative one. I visited because I have a doodle - of the dog variety! Lol.

    If you want to visit my doodle she's on my blog, she has her own corner, but my blog is doodles of mine actually, about endangered animals, and poems.

    If you want to visit, I'm leaving you my A-Z link as blogger always identifies me as my shared blog with other poets - my A-Z is this one: http://www.lizbrownleepoet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, and the illustration is great. I'm trying to visit all the A-Z Challenge Blogs this month from myqualityday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete