Pages

14 Dec 2012

Blogvent Calendar - Day 14 - That awful childhood moment

We've all been there. Spending all day freezing your pinkies off to create that wonderful snowy friend. Actually even building a snowman is quite a skill. I couldn't for the life of me work out how to roll a ball to make the body and head. The only time I ever did it, I saved it to throw at my brother during a snowball fight. Well, you totally would, right? As far as I remember, it broke mid air though and went nowhere near him. So, that didn't go to plan.

Anyway, because I love to post happy, cheerful pictures that fill you with glee, here is that awful childhood moment when your snowy friends dies.

Oh and because it's Christmas Jumper Day, my little guy is sporting spiffing knitwear.



No comments:

Post a Comment