Pages

17 Jul 2012

Blog Badge! *finally*

So my blog has grown up a little and got itself a badge/button/tiny little square that links you back to this blog.





*Shouldn't have been a headache, but it was!*

*Icky html*

*Had to create a Photobucket account*

Thankfully I found a great tutorial here. A little tip for you though if you try this tutorial: Where the finished html code says, "cols="40" rows="4" This will be the size of the code box underneath the badge. I recommend changing the "40" to a "20". This part gave me the headache. The code box was just too wide and I couldn't figure out how to change it!! THIS IS HOW!

You'll find the code in the sidebar. Please feel free to use it to spread the love! :0)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Joanne, I love your badge and thanks for the tips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proudly following your blog, its great:) I especially like 'fifty shades of brown'
    By the way I'm bisbenny from bloggeries:)
    Hope you follow me back
    Www.Bammbroadcast.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete